HF Membrane Structure Welding Machine（C Type ）
Mainly used for welding large area PVC/PVDF/TPU coated fabric materials. It’s widely used in the fields of landscape membrane architecture, inflatable pool, swimming pool, reservoir, digester, double membrane gas holder, air or water bladder, hanging water bag, canvas, advertising printing cloth, car tent, coal shed, movie screen, membrane structure , soft membrane roof, PVC shutter, life jackets, drifting boat, floating row, curtains, shower curtains, inflatable mattress, inflatable sofa and other products containing 30% or more of PVDF/PVC/TPU ingredients.
1. More Reasonable Structure, Higher Performance: The design of machine combines with staff’s experience of many years and advanced foreign concept.
2. Larger Groove for More Materials’ Stacking: C-type structure, the throat depth can up to 800-1500mm. Mainly for large area engineering to facilitate the placement and continous welding of large area materials.
3. Larger Welding Area: Enlarged worktable. Take 15kw machine as an example, the welding area can up to 33000mm2.
4. Higher Efficiency: Adopt downward launching high frequency structure, faster output of high frequency, faster welding speed, so higher efficiency.
5. Stable High Frequency’s Output, Safe Working Enviroment: one side, high frequency ossilating tube can provide more reasonable matching devices accordingly to materials’ different; the other side, high frequency electromagnetic fields are strictly controlled and protected.
6. Equipped with Multiple Barrier Protection: such as high sensitive spark protection system and overcurrent protection device, so that the moulds and materials can be protected in the max.extent, if there’s any sparking or overcurrent.
Note: We can customize different powers’ high frequency welding machines according to different customers’demands. According to change moulds’ sizes, the machine can achieve the perfect welding of customers’ different materials, different angles and widths,etc.
Main Technical Parameters:
Size of Worktable
Height of Worktable
The Max.Welding Area